~ Group sessions ~
Why should I join a positive psychology group?
- Because it creates a framework of safety and support for mental development.
- Because the wisdom of the team is a source of rich knowledge and experience.
- Because sharing is something that many of us lack and in these groups it is easier to do.
- Because it creates a context of acceptance, which often does not exist in our everyday life and this helps us to accept & feel accepted.
What does the positive psychology group include?
Psychological support is given in each session within the context of the group. We will work on issues that concern us, through the tools and theory of the science of positive psychology and according to the latest research.
Together we will find solutions to problems such as managing stress, negative thoughts, lack of mental resilience, but also issues related to self-esteem, empowerment and creativity.
A key element of the psychology group is for each person to get to know themselves and their potential for a life full of strength, joy, vitality and well-being.
- Self-care and self-support
- Mental resilience
- Healthy relationships
- Power stores
- Psychological Anthrax
- Life with Meaning
- From the ego to the we
How often: 1 time a week
Duration: 1 hour and a half