Authentic connection live workshop
————————–scroll down for English————————
It’s time to get together and enjoy moments of authenticity together! After a request from people who wanted our seminar to be held in person, we decided to do it this Sunday, June 6, at Camping of Voula, from 17:00- 20:00
- Do you need to feel safe and comfortable being your authentic self?
- Do you want to develop skills that will support your relationships?
- Have you missed nature and being in close contact with people where you can express who you are?
Join us at the seminar!
Authentic connection live workshop!The purpose of the seminar is to help you to be your authentic self in relationships and to make relationships with substance. It is for anyone who feels they want to learn and practice skills that will help them in relationships with others and with themselves. We will practice these skills together in a safe and enjoyable context that we will create together. Relationships are a key way to support your well-being. They offer joy, beautiful feelings and unique moments. In this workshop through science and art we will look together at how to build authentic relationships for a better quality of life.
The seminar programme includes:
- Theory and techniques from positive and social psychology
- Theory from the science of sociology
- Practices and exercises inspired by improvisational theatre and art
- Meditation and self-awareness exercises
- Developing emotional and social intelligence skills
The practices and techniques we will apply together will aim to:
1. Become more conscious of how we build relationships
2. Find ways to express the authentic self with joy
3. To enjoy our relationships and nurture them to provide well-being
4. To free ourselves to express ourselves freely in relationships
5. Harness our skills and cultivate our social and emotional intelligence for better relationships with each other and within the communities in which we work. Let’s create together the conditions for authentic relationships that support us and bring us joy!Make a reservation here: https://forms.gle/7nw7berKSBmkq8Ki9Εισηγητές
Felix Metzger (sociologist, artist, founding member of The Beehive Community)
Tel: 6972344249, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
https://the-beehive.org/el/ΒαλέριαKoudoumogiannaki (psychologist, positive psychology coach, alternative therapist)
Tel: 6955567701, email: email@example.com
Mode of conduct: in person at the Camping of Voula / PIKPA Plaza
Date: Sunday 6 June, 17:00-20:00
Cost: 20 euros
Authentic connection live workshop
The time has come to meet again! This time by person! We would like to invite you to come to our workshop and enjoy together moments of authenticity, joy and expression. So come with us this Sunday, 6th of June in Voula Camping, at 17:00- Do you have the need to feel safe and comfortable to be your authentic self?
– Do you want to develop skills and abilities that will support your relationships?
– Have you missed nature and connection in person, that you want to express who you really are?
Then, come with us!
The Authentic connection live workshop!The goal of this workshop is to help you become your authentic self, within your relationships and to have deep connections. It is a workshop for all people that want to develop skills that they can apply in order to relate better with themselves and the others. Together we will develop the emotional environment of safety that provides the freedom of expression and joyfulness. Positive psychology has proven that healthy relationships are a crucial key for growth and wellbeing of every person. In our workshop will see how this can happen.
The program of the workshop includes:
– Theory and techniques from positive and social psychology
– Theory based on sociology
– Exercises that are inspired by improvisation theatre and art
– Meditation and self-awareness practices
– Practical ways of developing emotional and social intelligence
The exercises and techniques that we will experience have the goal:
1. To become more aware of how we bond with other people
2. To find ways to express our true self with joy
3. To enjoy our relationships and nurish them in order to bring us well-ness
4. To find ways to communicate better with the others
5. to use our abilities and develop social and emotional intelligence which help us and our communities to flourish.
Let’s create together the conditions for authentic relationships, that we enjoy and flourish within them!
Book your place here: https://forms.gle/7nw7berKSBmkq8Ki9
The facilitators: Felix Metzger (sociologist, artist, co-founder of the cooperative The Beehive Community)
Phone: 6972344249, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://the-beehive.org/ValeriaKoudoumogiannaki (psychologist, coach, alternative healer)
Phone: 6955567701, email: email@example.com
The meeting point: the Camping of Voula/Pikpa beach
Date and time: 6th of June, 17:00-20:00